Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Disappearance of my Latest Posting!

IF you are looking for my latest posting, "Victory Day - 2011" - wondering whether you imagined seeing it a few days ago, then POOF, it was gone. . . you are not suffering from a rare form of "blogitis."  You're absolutely correct; it was there and then disappeared.  Your guess is as good as mine as to where it is hiding, or better yet, vacationing.  The worst case scenario is that it has been kidnapped by a corrupted blog engineer who is holding it and thousands of other blogs hostage in a cramped digital jail in Mexico.
The Google Team assures its faithful bloggers that our postings, which vanished during a maintenance procedure last Wednesday, will reappear.  I'm still waiting, trying not to worry.
I will give the Team two more days to locate and return my posting, then will have to assume that my worst fears are realized. . . it's gone for good.  Then I'll do my best to reconstruct it.  In the meantime, if you happen to find it hanging around another blog, be kind enough to redirect it to this address.             

No comments:

Post a Comment